Crafted Ireland is the luxury leisure division of Custom Ireland, a leading destination management company based in Dublin. We are seeking an Office Assistant to provide administrative, clerical and organizational support. Ideal candidate will be mature, professional, resourceful, firm and able to handle a fast past environment with confidence.
- General office assistant duties
- Performs general research
- Coordinates meetings and appointments
- Creates spreadsheets, ad-hoc reports
- Receives incoming telephone calls
- Oversees incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains office supplies inventory, placing orders as necessary
- Ensures filing is kept up to date and the filing system is maintained properly
- Prioritizes tasks to determine items requiring immediate attention
- Performs other general office and administrative tasks as required by the position
- Protects the integrity of confidential information for all matters pertaining
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must be resourceful
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and the business community both verbally and written
- Excellent telephone skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and function as an integral part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to possess the highest regard for confidentiality and professionalism
This position is ideal for anyone looking for a flexible schedule and a great work/life balance. No overtime or weekends. No taking work home with you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to:
Crothúr Murphy, Managing Director